- 25 to 50 mg water-soluble CBD
- ¼ cup boba (tapioca pearls)
- 2½ ounces mango juice
- 2½ ounces coconut milk
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce agave nectar
- 3-inch knob ginger, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Bring 1 cup water to a boil and add boba. When pearls float to the top, lower heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let stand another 15 minutes. Strain and cool.
Pour remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain over boba. Makes 1 serving.
Recipe by Julia McKinley