Collagen Peptide Bombs
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut, divided use
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon pitted dates, chopped
- ¼ cup smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup collagen peptides
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ml CBD-tincture MCT oil (200 mg CBD)
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons raw hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
Put ¾ cup coconut, almond flour and chopped dates into food processor; pulse to combine. Add almond butter, collagen peptides, coconut oil, CBD tincture and cacao powder. Continue to pulse until dough forms.
Transfer to bowl, fold in hemp and cacao nibs; refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
Using a tablespoon for each, shape into balls; roll in remaining 2 tablespoons coconut. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks in airtight container. Serve cold. Makes 20 bombs, just over 10 mg CBD per bomb.
Recipe courtesy of Adam Pearson
Photography by Eva Kolenko