Mellow Maple-Hemp Granola
- 2½ cups oats
- 1 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons cannabis butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened large flake coconut
- ¾ cup dried plums, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup golden raisins
In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, walnuts, hemp hearts, spices and salt. Drizzle the maple syrup, olive oil and melted cannabutter over the dry ingredients, stir well to combine and spread the granola evenly onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Bake granola in a preheated 325 F oven for 30 minutes, stirring at 10-minute intervals and smoothing out the mixture. After the first 15 minutes, add the coconut flakes to the granola mixture and stir to combine. Continue to stir until golden brown.
Stir in dried fruit; cool. Keep refrigerated up to 3 weeks. Recipe courtesy of Niki Ford. Makes six 1 cup servings, each about 34 mg THC.