Arugula, Mango and Avocado Salad with Sorrel Vinaigrette
- 2 cups sorrel, stems removed
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons canna oil
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 7 cups arugula
- 2 large yellow mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Squeeze of lemon
In a blender or food processor, combine sorrel and shallot and pulse several times. Add canna oil and pulse a few more times.
While running the machine, slowly add olive oil and blend until fully emulsified and smooth. Add the yogurt and pulse a few more times to combine. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
In a large bowl, toss together the arugula, mango, avocado and red onion. Just before serving, toss with ¼ cup dressing and lemon juice to taste.
Season with salt and pepper. Top with prosciutto or chicken if desired. Refrigerate leftover dressing for up to one week.
Makes 6 servings, each about 15 mg THC using a 20 percent strain.
Recipe by Cheri Sicard