Bloody Mary Jane
- 15 to 20 baby cannabis leaves
- 3 beets
- 6 carrots
- 3 stalks of celery
- 4 cups of spinach
- 1½ cups vegetable juice
- 1½ cups spicy vegetable juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon green algae
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 shakes Tabasco
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
Juice beets, carrots, celery and spinach. Set aside. Juice cannabis. Set aside.
Blend the juices, green algae, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt. Combine juices in a large jar and let sit to chill or serve over ice with a few stalks of celery. Makes about 5 cups.