Fingerling Potatoes with Aromatics
- 1½ pounds fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1¼ cup grated Parmesan, divided use
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused schmaltz or duck fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh herbs, minced (thyme, rosemary or parsley)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Splash of dry white wine
In a large bowl, thoroughly combine potatoes, garlic, half the Parmesan, fat, oil, herbs, salt and wine. Transfer potatoes to a roasting pan or sheet tray large enough to hold then in a single layer. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 400 F oven until tender, about 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook another 15 minutes to crisp potatoes.
Top potatoes with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve.
Makes 6 servings, each about 15 mg THC based on a 20 percent strain.