Ginger Stoned Fruit Almond Ice Cream Soda
- 12 ounces ripe nectarines or frozen peaches
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 or 3 slices ginger, peeled
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 2 ml 1:1 THC tincture
- 9 ounces sparkling water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon almond nondairy creamer
- 1 scoop almond milk salted caramel ice cream
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine fruit, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often. Add ginger toward the end of cooking; cool. Add lemon juice and adjust flavors if needed. Remove ginger, puree and push through a fine-mesh strainer if desired. Cool and refrigerate up to two weeks.
To make a soda, place ¼ cup of the syrup in a tall glass followed by nondairy creamer and tincture. Slowly add soda and top with ice cream. Makes 1 soda, plus extra puree for about 6 more. The amount of THC depends on the product.