Green Goddess Margarita
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 ounce kale juice
- ½ ounce canna leaf juice or additional kale juice
- 2 ounces tequila blanco, optional
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 5 mg THC alcohol-based tincture
Combine honey, salt and cayenne and spread into an even layer. Rub lime around the rim of a 10-ounce glass and dip it into the mixture.
Add ½ cup crushed ice into the prepared glass.
In a cocktail shaker, combine remaining ingredients and top with ½ cup ice. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds. Using a strainer, pour into the prepared glass.
Recipe by Coreen Carroll of Cannaisseur Series