Photography by Alexandra Grablewski
Grilled Fennel and Leeks withTrue Terpenes Myrcene
- 2 fennel bulbs, sliced
- 4 leeks, cleaned and cut lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons organic olive oil
- Sea salt, as needed
- Black pepper, freshly ground as needed
- Sage vinaigrette, recipe follows
- 2 drops True Terpenes Myrcene
Grill vegetables, approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a sheet tray and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss with vinaigrette. Garnish with True Terpenes Myrcene. Makes 6 servings.
To make sage vinaigrette, combine ½ cup extra virgin olive oil; ½ cup chopped sage; ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar; 3 tablespoons stoneground mustard; 3 tablespoons raw agave sugar, salt and pepper to taste in 16-ounce jar. Shake vigorously. Makes about 1¼ cups.
Recipes Courtesy of Melissa D’Elia