Classic New England Lobster Rolls
- 14 ounces lobster meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup infused mayonnaise*
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 celery rib with leaves, chopped
- ¼ fennel bulb, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 New England-style split-top hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Combine lobster, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, fennel, parsley, mint, dill, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Brush sides of rolls with butter. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add rolls; cook, turning once, until crisp and golden.
Fill rolls with lobster and serve at once. Makes 4 sandwiches, each about 69.3 mg THC based on a 15 percent strain.
Recipe by chef Louis DiBiccari of create-boston.com