- 1/3 cup unsalted whole almonds
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1/3 cup unsalted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 6 chilies de arbol, stemmed, seeded
- 4 chilies morita, stemmed, seeded
- 2 chilies ancho, stemmed, seeded
- 2 chilies guajillo, stemmed, seeded
- 2 chilies pasilla, stemmed, seeded
- 14 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¾ cup, plus 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¾ cup THC-infused olive oil, more to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Working with each ingredient separately, toast almonds, cashews, peanuts, cranberries, coconut, pepitas, sesame seeds, chilies and garlic in a cast-iron skillet over low flame until lightly browned.
Heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil in large skillet over high heat. Add garlic; when it starts to sizzle, turn to low heat and cook just until garlic is golden. Remove from pan. Add chilies, a few at a time, browning but not burning them. Set aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients except oils in food processor; pulse to chop coarsely. Add avocado oil and infused olive oil, to taste depending on preferred consistency and strength. Add salt and pepper to taste. Amount of THC depends on the strain.
Recipe courtesy of Cooked & Friends