Scallop Poke with Pickled Ginger, Avocado and Jalapeno
- 8 large sea scallops, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced medium
- 4 tablespoons scallion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickled ginger, diced small
- 2 tablespoons fresh cannabis leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 3 teaspoons jalapeno, diced small
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed avocado oil
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
Place all ingredients except cabbage in a large glass bowl and mix well. Refrigerate poke for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Serve on a bed of finely shredded cabbage. Makes 2 servings.