Kitchen Toke is the only magazine that provides sourced and fact-based information, techniques and recipes to help people cook delicious cannabis-infused food correctly and responsibly. Our elevated brand is the first magazine experience that avoids the stoner stereotype cliches, welcomes the cannabis-curious, and helps readers discover how to live a healthy lifestyle through culinary cannabis.
We are now looking for a Sales Associate to join our growing team.
Kitchen Toke is independently owned and values driven. Distributed internationally, the 100-page publication covers cooking and entertaining seasonally with cannabis along with the chefs and individuals advancing cannabis in food and health. Our reach extends to the ultimate cannasseur—a target customer—as well as the emerging cannabis consumer through unique experiences and credible information, all of which serves as a sell-through or you.
- Sell advertising space for print, advertorial, and video story partnerships
- Seek partnerships with like-minded businesses for collaborative endeavors
- Seek potential clients in the cannabis space as well as those in-cooking, kitchen, health and wellness
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Report on sales metrics, forecast/commits, churn and other important sales metrics
- Consistent history of achieving and surpassing revenue targets
- Strong communication skills and outgoing personality with an attention to details
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Passionate and driven.
- Knowledge of cannabis and cooking is a plus but not mandatory
- Solid track record
Please send qualifications to Joline Rivera / email@example.com