Photography by Eva Kolenko
Green Apple Chutney
Best with turkey, game hen, capon, goose and pork.
- 5 tablespoons cannabis vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and saute the onions and spices until soft, about 10 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer until the mixture is a thick, chunky, soft texture, about 20 minutes. Makes 4 cups, each ½ cup serving about 4.70 mg THC.Recipe courtesy of Melissa Fernandez