Restorative Heirloom Tomato, Watermelon and Avocado Salad
When summer heats up, this salad cools everything down.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 28g THC tincture
- 1 teaspoon Red Belly Honey
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cups red or yellow watermelon, cubed
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 small English cucumber, cut into half moons
- ½ jalapeno, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro and chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil,, tincture, lime juice, zest, honey, rice wine vinegar and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, watermelon and cucumber. Toss lightly with sesame dressing, carefully fold in avocado, and garnish with jalapeno, cilantro, chives, sunflower seeds and hemp seeds. Makes 4 servings, dosage depends on tincture strength.