Salmon en Papillote with Fennel Fronds, Lemon and Terpenes
- 6 4-ounce wild-caught salmon filets, skin intact
- Infused olive oil* 6 organic garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 large lemons, sliced
- Bunch of fennel fronds, separated into small pieces
- Sprigs of parsley, as needed French sea salt, as needed
- Fresh cracked black pepper, as needed
- 12 drops Lemon OG Kush terpenes
Preheat oven to 400 F. Cut parchment into squares to fit each filet, leaving 5 inches all around. Place each filet on parchment, drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, a smashed garlic clove, lemon slice, fennel fronds, parsley, a hearty pinch of salt, pepper and two drops of terpenes.
Fold the parchment into a pouch. Place on a sheet pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
*The olive oil was infused with an Appalachia RSO concentrate from Rise Dispensary in Maryland.