Best with rib roast, pork, game birds, fish.
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 4 teaspoons small capers
- 2½ tablespoons parsley, roughly chopped
- 1½ tablespoons marjoram or oregano, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 5½ tablespoons cannabis olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets, finely diced (optional)
Place a greased baking sheet in a preheated oven set to broil. Roast whole peppers, turning them a few times as they cook, until wilted and charred in some spots, approximately 20 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, cover and cool for 20 minutes.
When the peppers are cool enough to handle, remove the stems, seeds and skins and dice the peppers. Place into a bowl and toss with remaining ingredients. Season to taste with salt.
Makes 2 cups, each ¼ cup serving about 5.15 mg THC.
Recipe courtesy of Niki Ford