Strawberry Pink Popcorn with Dark Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 ounce strawberries, freeze-dried or dehydrated
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cannabutter*
- 8 cups popcorn, popped in coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces
In small food processor, blender or spice mill, pulverize strawberries and sugar. Gently melt butter and cannabutter together; pour over popcorn and stir to mix. Add strawberry powder and salt; mix until popcorn is evenly coated. Spread on baking sheet(s).
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water or in microwave. Drizzle over popcorn. Allow to set before serving. Makes four 2-cup servings, about 8.5 mg THC each, based on a 15% strain.
*Get the recipe for cannabutter here
Get the recipe and tips for Perfect Stovetop Popcorn here
Photography by Matt Armendariz
Food styling by Adam Pearson
Prop styling by Amy Paliwoda