Swiss Chard, Kale and Artichoke Dip
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup red, orange or yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 cup Tuscan or lacinato kale, chopped
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- ½ cup pecorino Romano cheese
- ½ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- ¼ cup CBG-infused cannabutter, softened*
- ¼ cup pine nuts, coarsely chopped
Heat oven to 350 F.
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until they begin to soften. Add garlic, chard and kale; cook, stirring once or twice until wilted. Cool to room temperature.
In medium bowl, gently combine artichokes, ricotta, Romano cheese, mayonnaise and cannabutter. Add chard mixture; stir to combine. Transfer to shallow baking dish just large enough to hold it; sprinkle with pine nuts. Bake 30-35 minutes, until nicely browned. Serve warm with toasted pita, cassava chips, tortilla chips or crudites. Makes 6 cups at 69.3 mg THC based on a 15 percent strain.
Get recipe for cannabutter here.
Recipe by Laura Lagano
Photography by Eva Kolenko
Food styling by Adam Pearson
Prop styling by Stephanie Hanes