- 1 ounce Capo Capo Aperitivo, see note
- ½ ounce fresh red grapefruit juice
- ¼ ounce Red Belly Hemp Honey
- Dash Angostura bitters
- 3 ounces Double IPA, well chilled
- 2 inches orange peel, colored part only, removed with vegetable peeler
In cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine Capo Capo, grapefruit juice, agave syrup and bitters. Shake well, strain into Old-Fashioned glass; top with beer. Twist orange peel over top of drink, rub it around rim and add to glass.
Note: If Capo Capo is not available, substitute Campari, using Triple IPA instead of Double IPA.
Recipe courtesy of Mirella Amato
Photography by Paul Lowe