The Wrath of Kalimotxo
- 1½ ounces Spanish red wine
- 1½ ounces amaro, such as Lucano or Montenegro
- ½ ounce Spanish red vermouth
- ½ ounce CBD-infused simple syrup*
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Chilled soda water
- Lemon peel
Combine wine, amaro, vermouth, syrup and bitters in mixing glass; stir lightly. Pour over ice in collins glass; top with soda water. Squeeze lemon peel over top and add to glass as garnish.
*Get the recipe for CBD-infused simple syrup here.
Recipe courtesy of Archie Powell, Bar Biscay, Chicago.
Photography by Eva Kolenko
Food styling by Adam Pearson
Prop styling by Stephanie Hanes