- 1 ounce good-quality blanco tequila (optional)
- 1 ounce cucumber juice (see note)
- ⅔ ounce passion fruit juice
- ⅓ ounce agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 3 dashes CBD bitters, or ½ pipette CBD oil
- Edible flower and cucumber slice
Combine tequila, cucumber juice, passion fruit juice, agave syrup, orange blossom water and CBD bitters in hurricane glass; fill almost to top with crushed ice. Use long spoon to “churn-mix” cocktail in circular motion. Top with kombucha and crushed ice; garnish with flower and cucumber.
Note: Peel and juice cucumber, or puree in blender and strain to remove pulp.
Recipe courtesy of Camille Vidal, lamaisonwellness.com
Photography & styling by Paul Lowe